Our competition law expertise includes:
- marketing & advertising
- promotional contests
- general compliance with the Competition Act
- filing and responding to complaints to the Competition Bureau
Our regulatory practice involves advising on:
- anti-corruption compliance, policies and due diligence
- the regulation of pharmaceuticals, medical devices and medical marijuana
- a wide range of legislation at the federal and provincial levels
- sectors including healthcare, food, alcohol/spirits, medical marijuana, professional advertising, cosmetics, consumer/natural health products and transportation.
- all aspects of the Food & Drugs Act and Regulations and matters related to Health Canada.